Chinaman Bowling

Drivin to Goa from Bangalore, do you have a visa? Sorry, the Himalayas are another country, mate. For Leh, there's a 20-pg permission form to be filled, and a long waiting. Let's figure out the brand strategy for the brand launch in our neighbouring nations's capitals - Chennai, Itanagar, Kolkata and Kathmandu.

Sounds Chinese to you? I thought about the Chinese thought with little faith. But I really had to ask myself, how do I feel about this as a citizen? Do most people feel this way, irrespective of where they come from? Does anyone among us feel cheated to be part of One India? Are we really bound with a tricolour thread that will ensure out nation never splits?

I believe we are. Who's with me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Found & Lost.

The falling rise story.